About the project NGO hub
Central Slovenian regional hub for NVOs
At the public tender of the Ministry of Public Administration for funding horizontal network of NGOs and the regional junctions of non-governmental organizations in cooperation with Association for the development Litija Association for development and protection of GEOSS managed by the application regional hub for NGOs.
This project will be providing a supportive environment for activities, that are necessary for the development of non-governmental sector as a whole and activities that will be aimed at all non-governmental organizations (associations, private institutions, institutions) which aim is to contribute more actively to the creation of sustainable and quality-oriented policies, and promotion of non-governmental sector with intention to raising public awareness and focus groups about the importance and role of NGOs.
Association for development and protection of GEOSS as a regional junction of NGOs in the Osrednjeslovenska region will be providing technical assistance for the benefits of other NGOs in promoting networking, international cooperation and assist in representing the interests of NGOs in the area. It will also set up an information office at location Ponoviška 12 in Litija, where will be possible to access free services for NGOs.
Activities of NGO hub:
- Establishing a supportive environment for the operation of NGOs;
- Strengthening civil dialogue and influence of NGOs in the policy;
- Informing NGOs, networking support and encourage cooperation at the regional level;
- Establishing and providing support services for NGOs - info point for NGOs and the introduction of Informative Communication Points solutions;
- Preparation and implementation of training and education to increase the efficiency and quality of operation of NGOs;
- Promotion of non-governmental sector and awarness general and special public;
- Leadership, coordination, monitoring and promotion of the project;
- Training and education of employees and volunteers.
Tel.: +386 41 355 927
Tender documentation is available at website Ministry of Public Administration.